The mobile application and other software services (collectively, “Services”) are provided by _______________________________ (“Dealer”). You agree that your use of the Service facilitates the delivery and communication of Dealer’s automobile service information via your mobile device(s). The Privacy Statement may be amended, canceled or modified at the sole discretion of Dealer and your continued use of the Services shall represent your consent to the amended, canceled, or modified terms. If we amend the Privacy Statement, the revision date will be updated.
The Services may be inoperative from time to time for a variety of reasons, including routine maintenance, system changes, and system failures. When such occurs, information and the Services may be unavailable in whole or in part. Dealer will not be liable to you for any service interruptions or other unavailability.
Dealer reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to the Services at any time without notice. In no event will Dealer be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to the Services. Limits may also be imposed on the use of or access to certain services or information provided by the Services without notice or liability.
Some Services make use of location-based data. If you allow these services, we will collect information, including but not limited to, the Wi-Fi routers closest to you, the cell IDs of the towers closest to you and GPS data.
We use this information to provide any location-based service including, but not necessarily limited to:
- Providing you content based upon your location.
- Checking you into a store or other location to enable you to earn loyalty rewards or let others know where you are.
- Providing you with local search results.
- Providing you with special local offers.
- Enabling designated individuals to track your location or you to track the location of others.
- Mapping routes and providing directions to locations that you specify.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, and password
- Preference information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our Services you visited.
- Certain Services may request information such as your name, date of birth, social security number, driver’s license number and other sensitive information.
- Device Information
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), device type, mobile service carrier, IP address, OS version and browser type.
- This Service include the use of third-party services which use browser cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies that may track you across the websites you visit.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Schedule an appointment
- Administer your account
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference through your device, depending on your device type.
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered
- Improve our Services and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
- Facilitate your transactions with other users
- Perform other purposes and functions not prohibited by law
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information as permitted under applicable law including disclosure to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. If you do not wish to have your personal information shared with third parties, you may delete the Services at any time by following the removal protocol required by your mobile device or relevant software.
Use of Third Party Services
The Services may incorporate the use of third-party services that Dealer does not control and which may conduct online behavioral advertising, analytics, and other data collection and sharing. These third-party services may include, for example, Parkopedia, GasBuddy. ADP, Omniture, Criteo SA, Vizu, Cross Pixel Media, Quantcast, Double Verify and Google.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will retain and use your information only as permitted by law.
You agree that you will only use the Services on a mobile device owned by you. You agree to keep your mobile device and login information secure. As a registered user of the Services, it is your responsibility to maintain confidentiality of your ID and password, and you agree not to share your ID or password with anyone or allow anyone to use your account. You also agree to take full responsibility for any activity that occurs through the use of your account. To access the Services, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number and zip code. Contact information that you provide during registration or through your use of the Services will be used to identify and access data used in providing the Services.